Saturday, March 29, 2008

In God's Hands

Just realized it has been a while since I last posted. Time goes so fast and even without a job I am always busy with something or another. Things have been quiet as far as the job searches are going. I did go on another interview for a second potential employer. I have been told that there are between 100 and 400 applicants for the two jobs I have interviewed for which makes me feel good that at least I am sitting there for an actual interview. But it is almost unbelievable to me that there are that many people trying for just one position. That knowledge sort of reinforces that we are in unsure and scary times.

On a lighter and much happier note...our daughter Lauren, came over the other evening and I was shocked how much bigger her baby belly has gotten. She is 23 weeks along. My husband and I took a turn feeling the baby move inside her. That simple act brings a joy to our hearts and a smile to our faces. That little girl she is holding moves like she is running on a treadmill. I wonder if we are in for a little dark haired dynamo?

I should be hearing this next week responses from the two interviews I have been on. HE knows our situation and HE knows what we need. I know it is all in God's hands and that is where I leave it.

Until next time.


No comments: