Saturday, March 8, 2008

Clothes Galore


What a blast I had washing, ironing and organizing my future granddaughter's clothes. I know, I know, I am easy to please not to mention extremely anal - I love to clean and organize (weird I know). The clothes pictured are sizes newborn to 3 months. The clothes, blankets, towels, bibs, burp cloths, etc. are gifts from Donna and Paul (Ben's dad and stepmom), Great Grandma Linda, and their friend Gretchen. Some stuff was bought by Mommy-to-be Lauren and the other stuff was picked up by me at a really neat consignment store that I found. The sleep gowns, onesies and newborn clothes are like new and I plan to frequent this consignment store just as often as I can.

So far my Baby Cakes has clothes in the newborn to about the 6 mo. stage (picture attached) and then another huge amount in the 6-9 mos. stage and a few items in the 12 to 2T stage. Not too shabby for a baby not even due till July.

Oh thank you Lord, for this tremendous blessing in our life! I am over the moon excited.

No comments: