Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stike Two and So What!

I have heard my second "no" in regards to the three interviews I have been on recently. Both times I have been told that I 'lacked the experience and knowledge in certain software programs' that they were looking for. I was told that I was a second choice and a strong candidate and the decision was hard but they went with the knowledge the other applicants held.

Was I disappointed? Yes, of course I was but I have this overwhelming feeling of peace (THANK YOU, LORD) in fact I am starting to wonder if I may be enjoying this time off a little too much!! I am still waiting to hear from one more potential employer but if that doesn't come through then it will be 3 strikes but like my husband said, "that just means I am getting closer to hearing a YES". No news other than that on the job front. Chuck is still looking. I am still looking. We just need to be found!

Oh yeah and in this game, 3 strikes does NOT mean......"You're Out" it means "So What".

No comments: