Saturday, March 1, 2008

Huffing and Puffing All the Way

Happy Saturday - we have some glorious weather here in Florida right now. The kind where I can open windows and doors and enjoy a cool breeze. Rare are these days in FL, so we are in heaven. We have low to no humidity and cool temps and anyone who knows us knows that we LOVE IT like this. I told you before...we are living in the wrong State.

For free entertainment, Chuck and I hopped on our bikes and rode to Gemini Springs ( we are lucky enough to be able to bike to the trail from the house) to enjoy the bike trails. It has been a while since I did anything more physical than clean the house and wash the car so let's just say I was huffing and puffing my way through the trail. It felt good to finally pull up to the house and get off that bike. My legs were complete rubber and I almost fell to the ground (yeah it was funny) and my rear end was numb but for today I did it! Now the trick is to keep at it and I am not too good at that trick. Chuck is my great motivator, he has the perseverance and drive that I lack. He is a great cheerleader minus the skirt and pom-poms!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, we are!

No comments: