Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why Do Weekends Fly By?

It seems like it was just Friday evening and here it is already Sunday. Now that I am among the working people, I live for the weekends. My new goal will be to live and enjoy every day no matter what day of the week it is.

After being home for that unemployment period, I do know that I will enjoy retirement (with a hefty 401K of course!) There is a certain joy in knowing you are free to do as you want, a certain peace in scheduling the things that need to be done in your time frame. A sure tranquility in being given your daily bread. I have learned that I can get by on the simple things and the love of my family. So with that being said, I am ready to sock away all I can in a retirement plan because unfortunately the world still requires you to pay bills.

I also wanted to let you all know that there is a new blog on the web. It belongs to Ben and Lauren and it is there to keep friends and family informed of their baby to be. So if interested, check it out at www.laurben.com

Happy Sunday and may we all have a great week.

No comments: