Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ooooh... the Excitement is Building

Our daughter emailed some pictures the other day and when I opened them, my heart was filled with excitement and a dose of reality that we are REALLY having a baby! I do get to see her pregnant belly and I lay my hands on it to feel all the movements (can we say future gymnast!) but for some reason seeing the crib with the baby doll her Daddy picked out for her just thrilled me.

They are sampling colors to paint the walls. It is going to be a two toned room with a hand painted custom floral border done by their wonderful friend, Gretchen. The curtain is hung (also done by Gretchen) and it is so cute.

I am so thankful for this happy wonderful time in our lives. This baby is already wanted, loved, spoiled, adored, stocked with a 2 year wardrobe, outfitted with a personal library and more. All her family and friends are excitedly waiting! There is already a host of people wanting to sign-up for babysitting duties, and silly me thought I was going to be the ONLY babysitter!

No comments: