Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Too Pretty to Eat


I had my very good friend Tammy come over today and help me make this diaper cake for Lauren's Baby Shower. It was fun and I think that this is a gift that I am going to make for any future baby showers I go to as well. This cake will actually serve as a centerpiece so it is a decoration and a gift.

If it wasn't for this baby coming into our lives in a few months I sure would be down. I am trying so very hard not to get discouraged but all this job searching with no positive results is starting to get to me.

I have another interview tomorrow and I am still waiting to hear an answer from an interview I went on last week. Sometimes when I stop to remember that God is in control, and that He already knows the outcome and my future, I can relax in that knowledge. I just wish I could be at the end of this voyage but my wants are not important and my needs are being met. So with that thought I am thankful and grateful to my Lord.

No comments: