Thursday, February 28, 2008

On Your Mark...Get Set...GO!


I just took my lane and decided to start running (blogging). Not sure where this will go but it looks like fun. My name is Cyndee, and I am a native Californian (San Gabriel Valley) who has been living in Florida (Central FL) since Dec. 1991, which is a long time when you hate the extreme heat tied in with extreme humidity (what am I doing in this State?).

I am married to my soulmate Chuck and he is a wonderful and a very hard working man. We have been married since 1983 and we have a beautiful daughter.

Our now married daughter is about to have her own baby this July. It had been a bumpy journey for daughter and son-in-law but they are pregnant! They just found out the baby is a precious girl and the tech. said all her parts, bones and measurements look great. We are so excited and needless to say we are over-joyed and thrilled about becoming first time grandparents. Thank you, Lord.

This is already a year of tremendous ups and downs but my husband and I make a great team and we love our daughter, Lauren and son-in-law, Ben and can't wait to love our little "Baby Cakes" (that is what I am calling her for now) :) Isn't she just beautiful! We have so much to be thankful for.

So welcome to my blog.




1 comment:

Ellie said...

Aww! Congrats on starting your blog finally! :) Nauny's baby is so cute already!! She is going to be gorgeous. I am so excited for you! It will be so much fun for you guys to have a baby around again huh? Love you!
Ellie