Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Wonderful Weekend


I haven't posted in a while. We had a busy weekend last week, we enjoyed the Baby Shower on Saturday and then Father's Day was Sunday. It was one of the fastest weekends in a while but an absolutely enjoyable one!

Lauren and Ben received so many wonderful gifts for Allison. They are all ready for the arrival with the nursery and items all prepared and washed. I am not sure about the mental preparedness part but I know Lauren is feeling tired and uncomfortable. I am sure those of us who have had babies can remember that very long last month!

Still no job for Chuck. My job is doing very well and so am I. All in all life is beautiful. I have no complaints only gratitude. Thank you Lord for everything in our lives and may you continue to bless us as we do our best.

No comments: